So pleased to share that my listing at 852 La Para Avenue in Palo Alto sold August 31st and closed escrow in 11 days with over 80 disclosure packages downloaded, 17 offers, including the final offer plus 2 back-up offers, well over the asking price!
Please visit my website for more information and testimonials: www.gwenluce.com/Testimonials
If you or anyone you know needs real estate help, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me anytime!
A white picket fence and winding pathway lead to the inviting covered front porch of this 2 bedroom, 1 bath Barron Park cottage. Remodel, add on, upgrade, expand or build new on this peaceful, quiet street – conveniently located near Gunn High, Fletcher Middle and Barron Park Elementary Schools, Barron Park Preschool and Cornelis Bol Park, home of the beloved neighborhood donkeys, Perry and Buddy. The Bol Park path to Stanford University, Industrial Park and VA, El Camino, Foothill Expressway, Caltrain, Highways 280 and 101 easily connect to California Avenue weekend Farmers’ Market, downtown Palo Alto, San Antonio, Mountain View, Los Altos shopping and restaurants and Silicon Valley high tech campuses.
- Freshly painted Interior
- Mostly hardwood floors
- Naturally light-filled, spacious living room has wood-burning fireplace with rustic stone surround and mantle and adjacent built-in bookcase
- Kitchen/family room combination has breakfast bar, wall of home office shelving and cabinetry and sliding glass doors to backyard deck
- Inside laundry has washer, dryer and ample storage
- Bathroom has shower over tub and opens to hallway with a linen closet, leading to the generous sized back and front bedrooms
- Back bedroom has double closet and built-in drawers with a view of side and backyard
- Front bedroom also has double closet and built-in drawers with a view of front and side yard
- Backyard includes deck, covered 2-car carport and an ample storage shed with 2-sided entry
- Interior living space is approximately 1,261 square feet per Certified Residential Appraiser
- Lot size is approximately 6,435 square feet per City of Palo Alto Parcel Report
- Buyer encouraged to investigate different options for improvement by contacting the City of Palo Alto Planning Department and grade availability for neighborhood schools by contacting the Palo Alto Unified School District
- Disclosures online at www.gwenluce.com/MyFeaturedListings: 852 La Para Avenue
To view Property Website, please go to: www.852LaParaAvenue.com
346 total views, 4 views today