Fall is the new spring!
While spring is traditionally regarded as the best time to sell a home, this year, the coronavirus crisis and lockdowns derailed the usually busy spring season. However, home sales have rebounded this past summer and remain strong. Fueled by pent-up demand and low inventory, many buyers are eager to make up for lost time, and with buyers continuing to outnumber sellers, you’ll have a much better chance of getting top dollar for your home.
With fall’s arrival, here are a few reasons why it’s a good time to list your home.
- Mortgage purchase applications have risen steadily during the summer, signaling that home sales will continue climbing over the next few months.
- Record-low mortgage interest rates are spurring more people to shop for a home so they can reduce their monthly mortgage payments.
- With fewer houses for sale, the market has become highly competitive, resulting in more full-price and multiple offers as well as a jump in home prices.
- As more people work remotely and generally spend more time at home, they are realizing the dining table is no longer the best place to work and that they need more space to accommodate their new lifestyle.
- Many people who have shifted to permanently working at home are deciding to move to where they really want to live since they can now work from anywhere.
Don’t worry about whether to list your home during the pandemic, I can show your home virtually using video and apps to keep you and potential buyers safe while still showcasing your property’s special features!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
1,465 total views, 4 views today